The Best HSI Flat Iron 2018
Why do we love a HSI Flat iron? Say it’s a bright Saturday morning and you’re all set to head out for that long-awaited brunch with the girls. But there’s just one thing missing. A good hairdo. Sadly, it seems like you’ll be spending time with the girls with a bad hair day. Sound familiar?
A little too familiar if you ask me. Thing is, this is a typical scenario for most of us. Whether we are heading to the office or just any other commitment, getting the hair done the way we want can prove to be quite the tussle. Especially if you don’t have the right tools in your arsenal; which might I add most of us don’t. You’ll need a hair straightener. In this article, we are going to do a review of the best HSI hair straightener there are on the market as well as their various pros and cons.
The Best HSI Flats Iron in comparison
If it’s not broken don’t fix it. However, you and I both know that even the best of things need a little touch up to be better. And, it is in fact much easier than said. Think about it.
If you have long curly hair, all you want to do is straighten it up. Folks with straight hair on the other hand can’t help but feel like adding a few curls to pomp up their looks. And the cycle continues for people with short hair who want nothing but to make it a little bit longer so that they can be able to style it. It’s the fact of life. I guess the old adage is indeed true, “the grass always seems greener on the other side.”
However, for all their advantages, hair straighteners have some notable flaws too. If it’s not being a tad expensive then it has something to do with its build and the question of durability. Add this to the fact that you have to scour tons of hair straighteners before you finally get a right fit and it’s not all fun and games anymore.
As such we tried and tested what could be the best quality hair straightener and the Hsi Professional Glider Flat Iron came in first place. In this guide, we have done a detailed Hsi Professional Glider review to help you understand why we came to this conclusion. We are confident that by the time you are done reading this review, you’ll like it as much as we do.
The most upscale – HSI Professional Glider 1″ Ceramic Flat Iron
We’ve all been here before. You buy a straightener and soon enough you start realizing that though it creates beautiful straight tresses, they can’t seem to last a day. You can barely even get the hairdo to stay up for a day. Luckily, the HSI Professional Glider is packed with advanced technology that locks the moisture in your hair in and gives you a shiny luster and long-lasting results.
More information ? Here.Best price on Amazon
- Fully Adjustable : Having a hair straightener that can’t adjust heat settings can be a drag. Not to mention pose a danger to your hair especially if its fine-tuned to high heat settings. With the Hsi Professional Glider’s adjustable heat settings, you can adjust the range to your preferred optimal temperature so as to achieve silky results with fewer passes. This way, you get to style your hair at your preferred temperature and still get to protect your hair from prolonged heat exposure.
- Balanced : The Glider comes with floating plates that move when you move to avoid snagging your hair while styling.
Micro Sensors : As an extra perk, the HSI professional Glider comes with 8 microsensors that help regulate the temperature and evenly distribute heat so that you only need to make few passes and voila!
- Dual Voltage : Travel much? Then this feature you’ll love. The HSI Professional Glider Flat Iron hair straightener has a dual voltage that makes it easier for you to travel around with your straightener when going for an out of town trip.
- Ceramic Plates : One of the most important things to look out for when making a purchase is the efficiency and overall performance of the product. To ensure maximum efficiency and exemplary performance, the straightener is equipped with ceramic plates that help straighten more hair in a matter of minutes. Meaning that now you can style your hair in the shortest time possible while still maintaining top-notch quality.
The best value for money – HSI Professional Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
Looking for more options from HSI flat irons? There is more; Gone are the days when buying a hair straightener was more of a luxury than a necessity. Just as with the rest of the hair and beauty tools in your arsenal, the hair straightener also has it perks in as far as helping you achieve a sleek shine goes. Here are a few vital things you should know about the HSI Professional Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron.
HSI flat iron plates are key to its efficiency and overall performance. The HSI Professional Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron features 1-inch plates with curved edges that make it easier for you to flip or curl your hair as you please. And although users with longer hair will probably fancy more defined plates that are much wider, this model works just fine for all or most hair types.
Read our detailed review.Best price on Amazon
- Dual Voltage : This is a very important perk to consider when choosing a suitable hair straightener. More so because it lies at the heart of convenience and enables you to travel around with your hair straightener to wherever it is you are off to.
- Excellent Salon Quality Results : The HSI professional provides one of best experiences you’ll get anywhere. With the combined effort of tourmaline and ceramic plates, useful add-ons that make your styling time a little funkier. The heat range of between 240 to 450 degrees. I dare say that the HSI Professional Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron makes a superb high-quality ally and for a great bargain too.
- Adjustable Temperature : The HSI Professional Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron has a fairly adjustable range with optimal temperatures. The temperatures range from 240 degrees to about 450 degrees which is sufficiently enough to give you a fresh out of the salon look.
- Heats Up in Record Time : We’ve all been there before. You plug in your hair straightener and after having it there for minutes, there’s still not enough heat to heat up your hair. With the HSI Professional Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron you won’t have to worry about waiting up minutes for the straightener to heat up because it’s been programmed to get to the right temperature in record time.
- Extra Perks : The HSI flat iron comes with a couple of add-ons. They include a travel bag for when you’re travelling, a glove that keeps your hands from getting burnt during styling . There is a small bottle of argan oil which just happens to be a great treatment for dry damaged hair.